Exclusive reviews and promo records

Author Archive

A three-and-a-half-minute YouTube clip featuring audio samples of"Circus Black", the fourth studio album from Finnish female-fronted symphonic metallers AMBERIAN DAWN, is available below.

"Circus Black" will be released in Finland on February 29 via Spinefarm Records. The band's mainman, keyboardist and guitarist Tuomas Seppäläcomposed all ten songs for the CD and vocalist Heidi Parviainen penned the lyrics.

"Circus Black" features guest appearances by Tuomas Nieminen (ex-ADAMANTRATHRONE OF CHAOS), Nils Nordling (ex-DREAMTALE,ANIMAL HOUSE), Timo Kotipelto (STRATOVARIUS) and Jens Johansson (STRATOVARIUSDIOYNGWIE MALMSTEEN'S RISING FORCE). Nieminen and Nordling share vocal parts in the song "I Share With You This Dream"Kotipelto sings lead on "Cold Kiss" andJohansson plays a keyboard solo on "Crimson Flower".

Commented Tuomas: "'Circus Black' is the most impressive AMBERIAN DAWN album so far. Musically it represents the most sophisticated and most symphonic edge of AMBERIAN DAWN music. There's more diversity on this album than never before. This is the first time we used a real choir and we gathered some really excellent professional opera singers together to be able to achieve the best-sounding choir possible. This choir was conducted by Mikko P. Mustonen from Pathos Music. He also arranged the choir and orchestral parts.

"We managed once again to get some world-class guests on this album. So, the production is our biggest so far and the final polish on this album was given by Teropekka Virtanen (mixing engineer) and Mika Jussila(mastering engineer) at legendary Finnvox Studios in Finland.

"The whole band did excellent job with recordings. It was really awesome, that Kasperi [Heikkinen] recovered from his hand injury just in time (only a couple of weeks before the mixing sessions started) and he was able to play guitar solos on this album. Even in the fall it seemed that I andKimmo [Korhonen] would have to play all guitar parts by ourselves."

01. Circus Black (3:49)
02. Cold Kiss (3:31)
03. Crimson Flower (4:24)
04. Charnel`s Ball (4:26)
05. Fight (3:19)
06. Letter (4:28)
07. I Share With You This Dream (3:37)
08. The Rivalry Between Good And Evil (3:59)
09. Guardian (5:09)
10. Lily Of The Moon (4:07)

Download

album mirror mirror2 depositefiles

Recording featuring the brilliant lead guitar playing of Peter Stroud (Sheryl Crow, Sarah McLachlan, Don Henley) and drums by Sean O'Rourke (Sugarland). 

1. Digging In, 04:29
2. Six More Weeks, 03:20
3. Wooden Room, 03:38
4. Scent Of Tension, 03:41
5. One Sided, 02:57
6. Doodle Do, 03:37
7. Something's Comin' On, 04:05
8. Easily Hard, 03:33
9. Get It Off, 02:42
10. Red Carpet, 03:14
11. Getting Used To It, 03:19
12. I Need You - Outro, 04:08

Download

album mirror

It can be seen on the band's official website, a video with excerpts of the tracks that make up the new album Lothlöryen,Raving Society Souls , which will be released by Shinigami Records in March.

Recorded at Studios Casanegra and Bar of Bards Studios, the band's third album - made today by Daniel Felipe (vocals), Leko Smith (guitar), Tim Alan (guitar), Marcelo Godde (bass), Marcelo Benelli (drums) and Godde Leo (keyboards and synthesizers) - contains 11 tracks of pure folk metal that revolve around "how crazy can change the course of the story of a man and even of humanity," according to the singer says.

1. First Raving Steps 02:40
2. Face Your Insanity 04:41
3. When Madness Calls 04:24
4. Hypnerotomachia 06:09
5. Temples Of Sand 05:48
6. A Tale of Lunacy 05:26
7. To Live Forever 04:17
8. 1314 01:35 (Instrumental)
9. Burning Jacques 07:04
10. Sun Of Delirious 05:43
11. My Old Tavern 04:41

Download

album mirror mirror2 depositefiles

Artist: VA
Album: Let's Get Rocked vol.13
Year: 29.02.2012
Style: Melodic Hard Rock/AOR/Heavy Metal
Format: MP3
Label: Death's Door Rec.
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Tracks: 30
Size: 298 Mb

TRACKLIST:

Aria - Balance Of Forces
Arrow Haze - Elly Kedward
Beyond The Bridge - The Call
Black Obelisk - The Dead Season
Blessed By A Broken Heart - Deathwish
Bluerose - Rock On
Bullet Train Blast - A Life In Glory
Chickenfoot - Different Devil
Chris Antblad - In Your Eyes
Colorstone - Silverspoon
Dario Mollo & Tony Martin - Cirque Du Freak
Desert Sin - Destination Paradise
Flying Colors - Blue Ocean
Fox - Beds Are Burning
Furyon - Disappear Again
Halestorm - Love Bites (So Do I)
Hotel Diablo - What You Do To Me
Last Autumn's Dream - We Never Said Goodbye
Lillian Axe - Bow Your Head
Manraze - Bittersweet
Mark Spiro - Dream Big, Pray Hard
N0LoveLost - Little Things
Pete Lesperance - The Ride
Primal Fear - Where Angels Die
RAM - Release Me
Tower City - Six Strings
Unisonic - My Sanctuary
Van Halen - Tattoo
Walking With Kings - Autumn Brings
Wolfsbane - Child Of The Sun

Download :

album mirror mirror2

1.  Steve Overland (FM) - Can i play with Madness
2.  Steve Grimmett (Grim Reaper) - Two minutes to Midnight
3.  Paul DiAnno (Iron Maiden) - Wrathchild
4. Doogie White (Rainbow) - Hallowed be thy Name
5.  Paul DiAnno (Iron Maiden) - Running Free
6.  Doogie White (Rainbow) - The evil that men do
7.  Paul DiAnno (Iron Maiden) - Phantom of the Opera
8. Steve Grimmett (Grim Reaper) - Nimber of the Beast
9.  Paul DiAnno (Iron Maiden) - Iron Maiden
10.  Steve Overland (FM) - Run to the Hills
11.  Gary Barden (Michael Schenker) - The Trooper

Download

album mirror mirror1 depositefiles

1.  Joe Lynn Turner (Deep Purple) - Back in black (Die Krupps remix)
2.  Lemmy (Motörhead) - It's a long way to the top (Mission uk remix)
3.  Dee Snider (Twisted Sister) - Walk all over you (Synical remix)
4.  Kevin DuBrow (Quiet Riot) - Highway to hell (Sigue Sigue Sputnik remix)
5.  Jack Russel (Great White) - Sin city (Rosetta Stone remix)
6.  John Corabi (Mötley Crüe) - Shake a leg (Vincenzo remix)
7.  Whitefield Crane - Live wire (Wired remix)
8.  Dave Meniketti - Night prowler (Vitamin DDT remix)
9.  Stephen Pearcy (Arcade) - Whole lotta rosie (KMFDM remix)
10.  Joe Leste - Shoot to thrill (Fire mix)
11.  Sister Machine Gun - TNT
12.  AC/DC-GodFlesh - For Those About To Rock (We Salute you)

Download

album mirror mirror2 depositefiles

"Great Album with big production from South Americas Top Christian Metal Band " Aaron Graham

BandFG Felipe Gonzalez
Info: Battle for Souls
Style: Christian Metal
Years: 2011
Info: mp3 ?BR 192
Info: 78 mb
Upload: depositfiles
Info: :US

??????? ??????? ????????????????? ????????????? ??????!

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Battle For Souls
03. Death To Life
04. Guardian Angel
05. I Never Met You
06. My Salvation
07. My Vision
08. Nobody Can
09. Psalm 103
10. Repent
11. Shine In The Darkness
12. Streets Of Gold
13. Trough His Own Blood
14. We Got The Power

??????

Music & Lyrics: Felipe Gonzalez.
Produced by Felipe Gonzalez.
Felipe Gonzalez - Vocals, Guitars, Bass & Drums

Download :

depositfiles.com

Who among the first to the last minute to throw cliches around, the count must be aware that the person is compared with skepticism. NIGHT QUEEN manage to make this skepticism is extremely large. Starting with the name [Band / Title] about the cover up to the band logo - everything is permeated with kitsch and clichés. One can only hope that the album of the Belgian one can really surprise you. "For Queen And Metal" - sorry but the title is really a launch - starts, how could it be otherwise with a classical intro. Next is a sugary sweet but very well staged compound symphonic metal song that can score points with its details and its quite a change. This one is immediately reminded of the first EDENBRIDGE.

Tone things down a dominant keyboard that often takes the lead and attention to detail provide a good mix. Somehow sugary and cheesy and still set with so much wealth of detail and love the scene that the material can convince. Singer Keely Larreina however, is a true taste of fall. Somewhere in between, I will sing high - can not, and I sing low - but do not want this, she makes her way through a medley, which also brings with it a horrible accent. Unintentionally this results in a separate note, however, remains a very strong taste. In itself it does not work on the wrong lot. The songs blend all is well with a work together and also to experiments avoided in general. remains at the end of "For Queen And Metal", a typical, fairly well-implemented and quite interesting symphonic metal album that recalls but sometimes too much to EDENBRIDGE . For a change in the numbers is provided and the technical craft is enough to inspire the time to. Although it depends on the current icons of the scene behind but still a lot for a small surface-treat it right this spring, just in Sun

1. Into the Night
2. Nightfall
3. Mystical Nights
4. For Queen and Metal
5. Lady Fantasy
6. Nocturnal Thoughts
7. Secret of the Blind Man
8. Majesty
9. Rebel to Rebel
10. Screaming for Mercy
11. Dark Fairy

Download

album

On saying that, 'The Serpent's Curse' is really very good. When you cut through all the pomp and drama you will find an album of ferocious symphonic and Goth Metal that could make a good soundtrack for an invasion of the armies of darkness as they march across the tabletop of yer local war games emporium.

The one thing it lacks is a killer track. Opener 'Cry Of Our Nation', after a gentle intro kicks in with a big symphonic heavy as fuck drive that promises some serious action and sets the scene for the rest of the album. There are bits that fleetingly grab your attention but there is no one track that demands you press play again; nothing that could set this record apart from the rest of the herd.

The biggest disappointment, however, about 'The Serpent's Curse' is lead vocalist Emily Alice Ovenden. As a member of the number one selling act Mediaeval Baebes, she has strangely omitted to bring any ye olde worlde influences to bear on the album. I say strangely because Pythia seem to have borrowed bits from everywhere else except the one place that could have made a real difference; the traditional heritage of their homelands.

It is a mix that has been proven to work very well and would have lifted this album from the very good to the simply outstanding.

Despite the criticisms though, this album is more than capable of standing on its own two feet and if the dramatic, heavy and pompous Metal of the Wagnerian Gothic is your thing then I think you will find 'The Serpent's Curse' most worthy of your time.

Play loud.

Band Pythia
Info: The Serpent's Curse
Years: 2012
Time: Symphonic Power Metal
Info: UK
Info: VBR V0
Info: 83 mb

Tracklist:
01. Cry Of Our Nation
02. Betray My Heart
03. Kissing The Knife
04. Just A Lie
05. Dark Star
06. Long Live The King
07. The Circle
08. My Perfect Enemy
09. Heartless
10. Our Forgotten Land

Emily Alice Ovenden - vocals
Richard Holland - keyboards
Tim Neale - guitars
Ross "Ross The Boss" White - guitars
Marc Dyos - drums
Mark Harrington - bass
??????? / Download:

album

EXCLUSIVE ! Vick LeCar / Joe Lynn Turner

Vick LeCar offers up a very good serving of hard rock that has some great influences, but really stands out on it's own due to his passion for solid writing. 

1.Live and Love Again

Download

depositfiles.com
unibytes.com
gigabase.com
share4web.com

Band Doogie White & La Paz
Info: Granite
Info: Scotland
Style: Hard Rock
Years: 2012
Info: MP3 CBR 320 kbps + Covers
Info: 109 ?? (+3% ?? ??????????????)

Metal Mind Productions will release the debut album by DOOGIE WHITE & LA PAZ called Granite on February 13th in Europe and March 6th in North America. The new song called 'Just For Today' can be heard below.

Says White: "’Just for Today’ was the first of three brand new songs and the first one we wrote together after a number of years for the album. The chorus wrote itself really. I wanted to keep the lyrics and melody in the style I did with La Paz. I think we captured it very well. I thought back to how my world was back then…

Tracklist: 
01. Too Good To Lose
02. This Boy
03. Lesson In Love
04. Amy
05. Just For Today
06. What Do You Say
07. Still In Love
08. Young And Restless
09. Shame The Devil

Info: 
Doogie White - Vocals
Alex Carmichael - Bass & Vocals
Andy Mason - Keyboards
Paul McManus - Drums
Chic McSherry - Guitars & Vocals

Download :

album

ex-Michael Schenker Group ! +5!

01. Wrongs To Right
02. Someday Somewhere
03. Wash Away Yesterday
04. Rainy Day Song
05. Follow The Lights
06. Broken Old Record
07. Steal Your Love (bonus track)
Download
EP

Wig Wam is due to release the new single "Wall Street" on February 24th through Frontiers Records. "Wall Street" is taken from the forthcoming album with the same title, which will be released this spring.

"Wall Street" is the story of a musician who trade his guitar for a company brand to make his fortune in the stock market. It's got the recipe of a great Wig Wam "Smash Hit" and is everything you expect from these guys.

Wig Wam was founded late 2000 after getting back to their personal musical roots as a jam band. Covering songs that inspired them to pick up instruments in the first place gave birth to Wig Wam, and on February 24th 2001 they kickstarted their now 9 year old Wig Wamtical journey. After two years on the road the band's followers were increasing rapidly in their home country of Norway, but they were yet to be accepted by the music business. Taking notice of the feedback received from their live audience the band recorded their first album "667... The Neighbour of The Beast" at their own expense and shocked their countrymen by joining the Norwegian Eurovision song contest final to promote themselves. Wig Wam suddenly became a household name in Norway after turning the contest into a rock concert rather than a song-contest. But it wasn't until 2005 when Wig Wam would enjoy their major breakthrough, by being invited back to the Eurovision song contest Wig Wam pulled it off big time.

"In My Dreams" was released two days after their victory and went straight to #1 on the national charts, where it stayed for over 21 weeks and sold platinum. Their new edition of "667..", now titled 'Hard To Be A Rock'N Roller', stayed on the charts for 19 weeks and also went platinum. Wig Wam was suddenly making headlines by introducing hard rock to the international Eurovision song contest final were they made #9 a victory for a the whole genre.

'Hard To Be A Rock'N Roller' and the smash hit "In My Dreams" put Wig Wam on the map and led the band to a victorious tour that counted 187 concerts in just a year. The tour took Wig Wam through Norway, Sweden, Germany, Iceland and England.

Midway through the tour Wig Wam also recorded a one-off show with an symphonic orchestra for their debut DVD 'Rock'n Roll Revolution' which was released in November of 2005. The DVD soon went Gold and topped the Norwegian DVD charts.

In 2006 Wig Wam went straight from the road to the studio and recorded their follow up, 'Wig Wamania'. The album was released on February 17th and the band immediately found themselves back on the road on their Wig Wamania Tour which took the band to Japan for the first time. Wig Wam's tourdates in the land of the rising sun were recorded and ended up being released in 2007 on both the double CD 'Live In Tokyo' and the DVD 'Made In Japan'. Later that year Wig Wam returned to Japan as one of the major acts on the Loud Park Festival bill which was later broadcasted on MTV Japan.

Wig Wam took a break through 2008 which gave the band members a chance to pursue other individual activities. Flash worked with his former band Artch, Teeny recorded his forthcoming Dracula concept album 'Swing of Death' as well as returning to his former band Dream Police and Glam toured with his Queen show The Show Must Go On and released his second album 'GLAMunition'.

In 2009 the band got together again to start working on their third studio album 'Non Stop Rock'N Roll'. They spent most of the summer in Teeny's studio The Rock Ranch to record the 11 tracks that became the first Wig Wam album to be released simultaneously in Europe and Japan. The album was a huge success for the band, going Gold Award in Norway, and also took them all around the world, including tours in the USA, Japan and the rest of Europe.

"Wall Street" is the title of Wig Wam's new single, and also the name of the forthcoming album. Fans will not be disappointed as Wig Wam still present them with classic and catchy choruses. It's melodic hard rock -- blowing your speakers with full blown Rock'n roll anthems.

1.Wall Street

Download

single mirror mirror2  mirror3

E-MAIL TO CONTACT

admin@plotn08.org

Hot CDs Wish List

news archive