03. Lifeless
04. A Promise To No One
05. Pound of Flesh
06. Waive
07. Stray
08. Numb
09. Always Rains
10. Polarized

Review: Perhaps the biggest endorsement I could make about this record is that it’s my most-played album in the last six months, it’s my third-most played in the last year, and I’ve only had the album for a little over a month. In a word, ‘Nox Aeris’ is addictive. From start to finish, it’s a fantastic album that still impresses me with each listen.

‘Nox Aeris’ is heavy, melodic, and dark, but no one element of it is taken to any extreme. There are many more adjectives I could use to describe the album, but the beauty of it is you can listen to it four different times and think four completely different words. Typically I’m not much of a fan at all of electronics, but they’re so well done in this album and placed so nicely that I actually enjoyed them. The blending and mixing of the album overall is nothing short of amazing, and similarly the way the vocals and music complement each other throughout says a lot about Janus and their cohesiveness as a group.

Another thing I really liked about ‘Nox Aeris’ is that overall it sounds like one complete album, without sounding the same. Any song could stand up fine on its own, but listening straight through allows it to build upon itself, and there’s no songs that are “just there” as a single or a filler. As mentioned earlier about the blending, the music seems to “take” you and almost guide you along as you listen, which is what allows it to use so many different elements without overexposing any one. It hooks into you, and you’ll want to keep listening again and again.

Download

album

When I saw the post music tag on Capture the Sun I kind of sighed and said “What have I gotten myself into?” But instead of having to listen to freaky slow notes rolling on top of each other I got the pleasure of listening to one of the greatest metal instrumental bands that I have heard in a long time. The music is very progressive and very fun to listen too. The guitar work is varied and shows a host of influences. The songs show a lot of technical skill on the parts of the guitarists and feature some really great riffs. Admittedly some of these riffs get over repeated and make your ears frustrated. The bass work is fairly solid and while it mostly just follows the guitar work it adds a layer of emotion to the band that normally would not be there. The drum work is pretty good, while overall it is fairly light, the job always gets done and the other instrumentalists always get a great rhythm pattern. Overall Capture the Sun is a really cool proggy instrumental band with some awesome riffs.

Band Capture The Sun
Info: Capture The Sun
Style: Progressive Metal
Info: United States
Tracklist: 320 kbps
Info: 163 Mb

????-????
01. A War is Coming to this Island
02. ||:REPEAT:||
03. Aurora Borealis: The Northern Lights
04. ???????, ???????
05. Geothermal
06. Calculating… Remaining
07. *Epic Pose*
08. Creation of Cities and Empires
09. The Endless Column
10. Woe to the Blasphemer, Will Hell Swallow you Up
11. The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of the Living
12. Oceans of Glass
13. When the Sun met the Ocean

Download

album

It has been a long four years since we last had an album from Shinedown.  With their breakout album, Sound of Madnesswhich reached #8 on the Billboard’s top 200, along with six singles that went #1.  This went along with almost three years of touring and close to 440 shows in that time.  With each album, they have pushed the envelope of Rock music and in doing so, have increased their fan base to an all time high for a young rock band with only three albums to their credit.  Shinedown is one of the few rock bands that can translate their music on an album to an even larger level on stage, as well as making sure their fans always come first and feeling like they are a part of this band as well.  This explains the fans being know as the Shinedown Nation.

While most bands would coast on their huge success, singer Brent Smith has said, “We’ve always been a rock band and I didn’t want to lose sight of that. I told everyone the album had to do three things – It had to show sophistication in the songwriting, it had to show musical growth within the band, and I had to push myself to go places lyrically that I had never gone before.”

Amaryllis sees the guys teaming back up with super producer, Rob Cavallo, as well as the first-time bass player, Eric Bass and Zach Myers on guitar, who co-wrote several songs on an album, something they did off the smash hit, Diamond Eyes on The Expendables soundtrack.  Music Tour Reviews was able to get their hands on an early copy to review; album official release is March 27th 2012.

01. Adrenaline
02. Bully
03. Amaryllis
04. Unity
05. Enemies
06. I’m Not Alright
07. Nowhere Kids
08. Miracle
09. I’ll Follow You
10. For My Sake
11. My Name (Wearing Me Out)
12. Through The Ghost

Download

unibytes gigabase share4web deposite

"Into The Fire", the new single from Swedish all-girl hard rock quartetCRUCIFIED BARBARA, is available for streaming and download below. The song comes off the band's third studio album, "The Midnight Chase", which will be released on May 23 in Japan and May 28 in Europe. A North American release via Nuclear Blast is expected this summer. The CD was recorded at Music-A-Matic Vintage Recording Studio in Gothenberg, Sweden with sound engineer Henryk Lipp and producer Chips Kiesby.

Commented guitarist/vocalist Mia Coldheart: "I've never felt this good about anything we've made before. I'm so damn proud of the new songs and the sound is better than ever. We can't wait to go on tour and perform them live!"

Formed in Stockholm in 1998 by bassist Ida Evileye (now-wife ofMESHUGGAH drummer Tomas Haake) and guitarist Klara Force,CRUCIFIED BARBARA plays a fiery brand of rock 'n' roll tinged with metal and lashings of punk, pop, thrash, and whatever else dares to cross their path. Ida Evileye dominates her trusty Sandberg bass, Klara Force rocks steady on her '76 Gibson Explorer, Mia Coldheart belts out her unapologetic vocals while riffing all over her Gibson Gothic Flying V, andNicki Wicked pounds on her hot pink sparkle Yamaha Maple drum kit until you're splayed across the floor with a bull's-eye knock-out punch that'll make you spit your teeth out. Now you know what happens whenMOTÖRHEAD mates with THE RUNAWAYS.

No strangers to hard work or success, CRUCIFIED BARBARA's debut single from their 2005 debut, "In Distortion We Trust", climbed to #8 on the Swedish pop chart. They played Australia, toured across Europe opening for MOTÖRHEADSEPULTURAIN FLAMES, and DORO, and earned a prestigious slot alongside BLACK SABBATHVELVET REVOLVER, and SYSTEM OF A DOWN at the U.K.'s Download festival. With all that touring, it would be four years before the band got around to recording their second album, 2009's "'Til Death Do Us Party". Next thing you know, there they were on national television performing at the 2010 edition of Melodifestivalen, the Swedish national final for the Eurovision Song Contest.

So how did they get their name? The band members attended Denmark's legendary Roskilde Festival and came across something very unexpected in a nearby forest: a blow-up doll (generically called "Barbara" throughout Sweden) attached to a crucifix. And no, they didn't identify with the victim, they claimed the power of the aggressor right on the spot and have never looked back.

Download single

if there’s one thing I like it’s German sleaze. They’ve given us some great metal bands and, no doubt, videos of a particular genre that would earn me a full cavity search at customs. Kissin’ Dynamite are young, ambitious and out to prove something with their third album, Money, Sex, Power.

The title track belts out in true sleaze fashion, setting the pace for the entire album. Each track is built around a rock-hard riff and a belting chorus. The first appearance of the vocals is oddly reminiscent of something pseudo-industrial, but all trappings are dropped as the Skid Row and Ratt influences shine through on the dirty lyrics and chest-beating choruses. It’s brilliantly nostalgic, and it’s incredulous that the band weren’t even born when both of these bands were at their peak.

Operation Supernova is sing-along that Europe would be proud of, complete with a hands in the air chorus and football terrace chanting. As the album progresses, it becomes clear that Kissin’ Dynamite draw influence from a specific period of the hair/sleaze movement; the notorious third wave of the late 80s. Thankfully, they know the wheat from the chaff and there’s not a whiff of Britny Fox in site. The half ballad Club 27, the infamous age which all rockstars seem to die and Dinosaurs Are Still Alive are fitting tributes to their influences, as if the teenage years spent listening to nothing bar Accept’s Balls To The Wall didn’t shine through enough.

After closing with the acoustic swing of Six Feet Under, it’s easy to see why Kissin’ Dynamite are billed as the best new German band since Edguy. Money, Sex, Power very much exudes their age, with some riffs being a little simple for a band of their calibre, especially compared with other songs on the same record. Bar a couple of close calls with Cul-de-Sac Cliché, Kissin’ Dynamite have made a cracking third album and I wish that more young ‘uns would take this up instead of dancing in the mirror to yet another Justin Bieber video.

1. Money, Sex & Power
2. I Will Be King
3. Operation Supernova
4. Sex Is War
5. Club 27
6. Dinosaurs Are Still Alive
7. She's a Killer
8. Sleaze Deluxe
9. Ego-Shooter
10. Six Feet Under

Download

album

..they do care to give to their audience music that will set their CD players on fire and make them bang their heads from the first till the last note...

Now, in case, you haven’t listened to this band yet let me tell you that they have all the things that we love in the traditional metal sound. They are unconventional, their songs have the touch of freedom and the whole album travels you back to the glory of the 80’s metal. Actually it makes you think that this is a release coming from the 80’s. So, if you are a fan of JUDAS PRIEST, SAXON, AC/DC and MOTORHEAD, then this is a release that you have to check out. Also I want to pin point the song that closes the album which has the title “Big Taboo”… It has a BLACK SABBATH touch that really sticks in your mind. GUN BARREL, thank god (and when I mean god, I mean Rob Halford) haven’t changed and they are still alive and kicking spreading their metal to the metalheads…. Prepare yourselves for the impact!

Band Gun Barrel
Info: Brace For Impact
Info: Germany
Style: Heavy Metal
Years: 2012
Info: MP3 CBR 320 kbps
Info: 124

Tracklist: 
01. No Survival On Arrival
02. Brace For Impact
03. Dancing On Torpedoes
04. Books Of Live
05. Start A Riot
06. Stand Your Ground
07. Diamond Bullets
08. With Might And Main
09. The Wild Hunt
10. Turbolence & Decadence
11. Big Taboo
12. My Last Qorn (Bonus Track)

Info: 
Patrick Suehl - Vocals
Rolf Tanzius - Guitars
Tomcat Kintgen - Bass
Toni Pinciroli - Drums

Download

album mirror mirror2 mirror3

Canadian heavy metal warriors 3 Inches Of Blood have given me some great memories over the past couple of years. I’ve seen them perform in all kinds of settings, as a headliner at Anaheim’s tiny Chain Reaction club, as opening act on the second stage at Mayhem Festival, and at a mid-sized club venue as main support to Eluveitie. Besides their high-octane live performances at these shows, I’ve enjoyed the four studio albums they’ve released over the course of their decade-long career, and the announcement of a new 3IOB album was very exciting for me. As soon as I was allowed the chance to listen to it, a sense of nervous anticipation took over me.

01. Metal Woman (4:48)
02. My Sword Will Not Sleep (4:37)
03. Leather Lord (3:57)
04. Chief And The Blade (2:27)
05. Dark Messenger (4:07)
06. Look Out (5:29)
07. 4000 Torches (4:16)
08. Leave It On The Ice (3:34)
09. Die For Gold (Upon The Boiling Sea IV) (4:03)
10. Storming Juno (04:24)
11. Men Of Fortune (7:35)
12. One For The Ditch (3:31)

Download

album 

"Not Supposed To Sing The Blues" is the first single from EUROPE's ninth studio album, 'Bag Of Bones', which will be released on April 27 via earMusic/Edel.
The CD was produced by Kevin Shirley, who has previously worked with Journey, Aerosmith, Rush, among others.

Commented EUROPE singer Joey Tempest: "Kevin Shirley did such a great job capturing the spirit of this band. He just let us do our thing and then pushed us and our songs to the max.
Finally we express ourselves completely without restraint. Straight from heart and soul. It took some time but we have arrived!"

Although the single title implies little favour for the Blues, the album sound actually does exactly this; has a strong bluesy Hard Rock style. Moreover, blues rock guitarist Joe Bonamassa also contributed guitar on the title track of the new Bag Of Bones album.

Not Supposed To Sing The Blues (5:13)

Download

single mirror

‘MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR’ 2012 DATES IN NORTH AMERICA WITH VERY SPECIAL GUEST ALICE COOPER TO JULY 21 COHEED AND CAMBRIA AFTER JULY 21

IRON MAIDEN release a new live Blu-Ray, 2DVD Set and Double Soundtrack Album on Monday, March 26th.

“EN VIVO!” was filmed on 10th April 2011 in front of over 50,000 ecstatic fans at the Estadio Nacional, Santiago during the Round The World In 66 Days leg of The Final Frontier World Tour, and captures a magnificent performance by the band, ardently embraced by the legendary Latino passion and energy of their Chilean fans. With spectacular stage backdrops, dynamic musicianship and a literally jaw-dropping appearance by Eddie, this live show encapsulates to perfection the heart and soul of Iron Maiden 2011.

The concert and filmed digitally using 22 HD cameras and an octocam (a flying camera which captures aerial crowd scenes), recorded in both stereo and 5.1 audio and extensive use is made of split screens so fans can follow the individual members more closely. The set list moves seamlessly between songs from Maiden’s most recent studio album, 2010’s The Final Frontier through to classic fan favourites via the band’s vast and varied catalogue.

Disc 2/2
1. Satellite 15 4:36
2. The Final Frontier 4:10
3. El Dorado 5:52
4. 2 Minutes To Midnight 5:50
5. The Talisman 8:45
6. Coming Home 5:57
7. Dance Of Death 9:03
8. The Trooper 3:59
9. The Wicker Man 5:06

Disc 2/2
1. Blood Brothers 7:04
2. When The Wild Wind Blows 10:37
3. The Evil That Men Do 4:17
4. Fear Of The Dark 7:30
5. Iron Maiden 5:08
6. The Number Of The Beast 4:57
7. Hallowed Be Thy Name 7:28
8. Running Free 7:57

Download

album mirror mirror2 mirror3

Northern New Jersey's TRIXTER's self-titled debut album (1990) spawned three monster hit singles/videos with 'Give It To Me Good', 'One in a Million' and 'Surrender', as well as a certified Gold album.

Trixter will release 'New Audio Machine', their first new album in 20 years, on April 20th in Europe and April 24th in North America.
Featuring the band's original line-up, 'New Audio Machine' is produced and engineered by Chuck Alzakian (Elton John, Tesla) and includes songwriting contributions by Skid Row's Snake Sabo and Rachel Bolan and former Styx member Glen Burtnik.

The album's first single, "Tattoos & Misery" is now available as advance.
It's a hooky rockin' track with killer guitar work, much in the vein of their debut material.
The boys are back, and playing the music the fans want to listen.

1.Tattoos & Misery (3:33)

Pete Loran (vocals, rhythm guitar)
Steve Brown (guitars, backing vocals)
P.J. Farley (bass, backing vocals)
Gus Scott (drums, percussion, backing vocals)

Download

depositfiles
unibytes.com
gigabase.com
share4web

ONLY OUR SITE NOW!

Archive protected! Password :cladus! Do not forget to come back to us!

2012 marks the 20th anniversary of Swedish rock 'n' rollers Diamond Dogs, who will celebrate with a new album, a live concert DVD, and worldwide touring.

On the new record 'Set Fire To It All', available on March 9th through Legal Records, the Diamond Dogs once and for all show why they are called the finest boogie rock collective in the world. Twenty years of group members performing together on 13 bright shining studio recorded tracks. Those who have followed this grand band's bewildering career will, on this unique album, enjoy contributions from musicians they recognize throughout Diamond Dogs' intense history as they have through the years included members from band's and artists like The Hellacopters, Wilmer X, Ian Hunter, Dogs D'Amour, Johnny Thunders, and Hanoi Rocks.

'Set Fire To It All' takes the listener right into the hard glam boogie world of the great Scandinavian Diamond Dogs. Diamond Dogs has been touring the world for almost 20 years, now and then, along with friends like Nazareth, Ian Hunter, The Cult, Hanoi Rocks, The Damned, Sensational Alex Harvey Band, The Quireboys, and Dan Baird/Georgia Satellites.

For the recording sessions of 'Set Fire To It All' the Diamond Dogs also lined up the services of vocalists Spike (Quireboys), Ryan Roxie (Alice Cooper), Danny Bowes (Thunder), and Dan Baird (Georgia Satellites) among others.

The line-up on 'Set Fire To It All' includes Sulo (lead vocals), Fredrik Fagerlund (guitar), Lars Karlsson (guitar), Martin Tronsson (bass), Johannes Drain (drums), Duke of Honk (keyboards), and Magic Gunnarsson (saxophone).

'Set Fire To It All' tracklisting:

1. On the Sunny Side Again
2. Set Fire to it All
3. Mama Let the Mad Dog Run
4. Scars and Emblems
5. Lay Me Down On Solid Ground
6. Bad But Not Ruined
7. Ball of Lightning
8. The Inner Jukebox Blues
9. Sweethearts for Christmas
10. Burn One Down
11. Nothing Can Change this Love
12. Stand by the Rhythm
13. In Each and Every Ballroom

Download

album mirror mirror1 mirror2

At Saarbruecken I've recently very little thought, but to flares. The post-rockers are clear from this city and have imagined three years ago with an EP, which was recently once again revolved in my player. Nice surprise, then, their brand new EP to have before me, with "EP" is an understatement pretty. But they would not be the first book that describes a publication with more modest length album.

Anyway, the flares are still faithful to have a hand in the last three years, but alsoexperienced a noticeable development. The most striking change, which can be observed for some time with several other post-rockers, is the realization that youprobably sometimes not everything can be expressed only with instruments. Meaning:When flares are singing it now. Not every song, but still. They are a bit away from their only creed to let the music speak simply happen. What takes the band on her pregnant with meaning "Kingdom Come" album titled works, structured and arranged very closely,but with the same dedication that has also been awarded the debut work.

Emphasizes instrumental music, multi-layered and cinematic, and one hears that the fivepieces were designed for a visual experience. People, instruments, lights ... and itsounds floating, melancholy collides with levity and joy warms the whole room.Characteristic is the length of the five mini-epics, is the amazing sense of time. Perhapswhy they call it EP, because with "Kingdom Come" seems to fly the time. For flares that can mean only good things, because if a band its attractive effect so quickly unfolds that promises a more than pleasant long-term effect. My recommendation!

1. Doubt as a Layer (07:45)
2. Terpentine (07:11)
3. Pitchblack (08:08)
4. Malory's Last Ascent(ion) (08:21)
5. A Coast to be Sensed (08:25)

Download

album

Adam "Nergal" Darski of Polish extreme metal veterans BEHEMOTH has recorded a guest appearance on the new album from Polish guitaristGrzegorz Skawinski. Entitled "Me & My Guitar", the CD will be released on March 12.

Commented Darski: "Style-wise, it's very far from what I do inBEHEMOTH… but I know Grzegorz for years… The guy is a guitar hero in my country and I couldn't turn down his offer when he asked me to play a lead in the title track. It came out great, and I'm sure many of you out there will dig it… it's a very crafty and catchy stuff."

Skawinski is a guitar virtuoso, famous in Eastern Europe as a former member of KOMBI, a Polish supergroup.

*Guest Musician: Adam “Nergal” Darski (Behemoth)

Tracklist:
1. Ship Of Fools (4:50)
2. New Better World (4:15)
3. Last Thing (3:11)
4. Me & My Guitar (4:20)
5. Return To Innocence (5:05)
6. Stratosphere (3:51)
7. Strength To Carry On (4:07)
8. 21-st Century Blues (4:00)
9. Over The Mountain (3:55)

Download

album or mirror or mirror2 or mirror3